AS OF NOW and until we move to our new place,
ABSOLUTELY NO driving to the house will be allowed
For reasons beyond our control, we can no longer have any car come to the house. If this is violated, we will have to pay high fees for it. We ask for your help in this matter and apologize for any inconvenience it may cause.
If you are in violation of this policy, you agree to pay a $100 fee for any fines we incur.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
As it has been since 2012, we will again start the carpooling at the parking lot (see information below).
Pick up time is 15 minutes before class time. Example: your class starts at 9 am, carpool meeting is at 8.45 am
We will not be able to wait for late people.
If the van leaves and you are not at the parking lot, you will miss the class and will not be able to drive to the house.
If this is the case, you will not be able to switch class or get a refund.
NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.
If this policy does not suit your schedule or needs, please book classes after May 1st so you can drive directly to our new convenient place.
We are canceling shopping days on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
No more pick ups at the house will be allowed.
You can still shop at the end of your class.
If you need supplies outside of your class:
- please look at our class schedule. When we have a class, we can bring your supplies to the parking lot at PICK UP TIME only, which is 15 minutes prior to class time.
- Just send us your list of items including:
- color & size if appropriate
- the day & time you want to meet at the parking lot
- We will send you an invoice or take a payment by phone PRIOR to pick up time or you can bring a check at the parking lot.
Example: a class is scheduled Friday at 5.30pm – 8.30pm. You can email us: “Can you bring 15 lbs of flour, 1 x 53% chocolate and 1 blue recipe holder at the parking lot Friday Feb. 10th at 5.15pm to pick up my supplies?”
For emergency boutique needs, please call us and we will do our best to arrange a time to meet.
Please note: Most of our boutique items are online. We will be adding the missing ones soon.
If this is your 1st class meeting at the parking lot, we recommend you quickly check out the meeting point prior to your scheduled class (it relieves some stress and risk of getting lost and late).
- We will meet on the NORTH parking lot of the Mountain Shadows Liquor Store at the corner of Vindicator dr. and Centennial blvd.
- 6840 Centennial Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80919.
- Blandine will then drive everyone to her house.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class so we can start on time.
- Look for the dark gray van with the sign “The French Kitchen Cooking Classes”.
- At the end of the class, Blandine will take you back to the parking lot.