Call us TODAY at (719) 528-6295 to book your young chef’s birthday party or submit a request form.
Pre-opening offer: 15% off* Party package!!!
Let us create a unique and exciting cooking class birthday party in OUR kitchen. Keep YOUR kitchen clean! The kids will make everything from scratch and then eat!
Please note: At this time, we do not have any parties from kids younger than 9 years old. In our new location, we are working on an EXCITING equipment project that will determine whether our classes will be accessible for younger chefs. Please stay tuned to this web page and kids’ newsletter for updates.
*Discount valid until June 30th, 2017. Not valid with any other offer. Not applicable on party add-ons.
Minimum # of Young Chefs: 8
Cost per extra attendee: $29
Maximum # of Young Chefs: 12
Maximum # of Adult Chaperones (optional): 3
Party Length: 2 hours
Party Package “Late Week” (Friday, Saturday, Sunday): $390
Party Package “Early Week” (Monday thru Thursday): $340
- Dates & Times are based on availability.
- You are welcome to bring balloons and decorations (no confetti please) 15 minutes before the party. Please notify us if you plan to do this in advance.
- Additional parents and family members may join for the last 15 minutes. Sitting, drinks and delicious food available in our café. (max # of people in the kitchen = 25)
- Note about Allergies & Diet: We are not a nut-free, gluten-free facility. With advance notice, we may be able to adapt some recipes during class. It is not 100% guaranteed. For more information, please refer to our terms & conditions page.
- A Waiver and Emergency Contact Form is required for each participant prior to the party.
Party Packages Include:
- Setup & cleanup
- Private use of our kitchen
- Chef & party host
- Plates and dining utensils
- Sparkling water and quality syrups to make Italian sodas
- All cooking supplies and ingredients for a class of 8-12 participants (except Mystery Box has maximum of 8 participants).
- An apron for every participant to take home. (colors are orange and green)
- Apron, chef hat, and gift card for the birthday chef!
- Recipe packet for each young chef
- No outside food or drinks are allowed
- $100 nonrefundable deposit required at the time of booking (deposit will be applied toward party balance)
- Remaining balance due 1 week prior to party date.
- Add-Ons must be ordered at least 1 week prior to the party date. Amount will be applied to balance due.
- Deposit is nonrefundable. If you cancel your party at least 7 days prior to party date, you may apply the deposit to a new party date.
The FUN- Choose from the menus below:
Breakfast @ B’s
Let your young chef and friends prepare a GRANDIOSE breakfast while learning and having fun! Please Note: A full meal will be eaten at the end and any leftovers can be brought home for you to try!
Banana, Bacon, & Bird
Learn to make Banana & Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Frittata de Nada
Rooty, Tooty, Fresh & Frenchy
Learn to make Frenchy Fruit Toast, Mini Quiches, and Smoothies
Cinco de Eggo
Learn to make Breakfast Quesadillas and Green Chili Salsa
Let your birthday chef go wild in the kitchen while baking delicious cupcakes. The birthday chef and their friends will make vanilla or chocolate cupcakes along with homemade buttercream to pipe and decorate. The birthday chef will assist in a Gravity Cupcake demo complete with birthday candles! Please note: They will not eat a full meal, but they will taste their creations at the end.
BOOM! Chocolate Explosion!
Want a party made of chocolate?? In this birthday party cooking class, the birthday chef and friends will make yummy chocolately treats to eat and take home along with individual chocolate cakes decorated with chocolate buttercream and various toppings. Celebrate with the cakes made in class! Please note: They will not eat a full meal, but they will taste their creations at the end.
Your young chef and friends can enjoy cooking up a lunch/dinner party. Pick from one of the menus below. The participants will prepare a balanced meal from scratch and then enjoy it together. Please Note: A full meal will be eaten during the class and leftovers can be brought home for you to try!
Hello Lunch/Dinner #1
Learn to make Crudité with Dipping sauces, Breaded Chicken, Composed Salad & Vinaigrette, Molten Lava Cakes
Hello Lunch/Dinner #2
Learn to make Cucumber Salad with Soy Dressing, Ginger Chicken, Homemade Fortune Cookies
Hello Lunch/Dinner #3
Learn to make Tzatziki Dipping Sauce, Greek Sloppy Jo’s, Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ice Cream Sundae Bar
You scream, I Scream, We ALL scream for ICE CREAM! Your young chef and friends will learn how to make HOMEMADE toppings for Ice Sundaes- Chocolate Sauce, Caramel Sauce, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Homemade Whipped Cream & Meringues. Please Note: A full meal will NOT be eaten, but they will taste their creations at the end.
Does your young chef dream of being a Cooking TV Star? Well here’s a chance for them to be creative and competitive! This birthday party will be setup as a “mystery basket” challenge where they will have to make a delicious main course and dessert in 1.25 hours using everything in the box. Don’t worry, we won’t be putting squid or zebra tails in the box! Due to the complexity of this birthday- the max number of participants is 8. Please Note: A full meal will be eaten at the end and leftovers can be brought home for you to try!
In groups, your young chef and friends will make homemade flatbread and sauce for personal pizzas! For dessert and birthday candles, they will enjoy a Fruit Pizza made from our bakery’s delicious puff pastry dough! Please Note: A full meal will be eaten at the end and any leftovers can be brought home for you to try!
Your young chef and friends can make a variety of desserts during the party to enjoy at the end! Learn to make Chocolate Crème, Sand Roses, & Shortbread Cookies. Please note: They will not eat a full meal, but they will taste their creations at the end.